- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
11-12-2015 01:42 PM
I have a parameter in the data layer called "funnel_step" that is derived from the pagename via a lookup table extension.
On an asynchronous AngularJS page I have the following page load order:
1) empty Angular JS frame (loads utag.js >> empty data layer)
2) utag_data.funnel_step is populated with the default output value
3) after page content is loaded utag.view() is triggered (with complete data layer)
4) utag_data.funnel_step is not updated according to the lookup table extension
When I debug step 4 I can see that b['funnel_step'] is populated correctly in the extension JS code. However, the values are not copied to utag.data or utag_data.
The same happens when I use a Set Data Value Extension.
11-16-2015 08:49 AM - last edited on 11-30-2015 04:57 PM by kathleen_jo
Is it possible that the extension is scoped to a tag? Within a tag, the "b" object is local to the template and not the global utag.data object so the variables will not be accessible outside the template. Just an initial thought.
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023