- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
04-21-2015 06:05 PM - last edited on 08-28-2016 10:12 AM by kathleen_jo
Like a Tag, the Privacy Manager extension has a template that you can modify, which means you can access the HTML and CSS used to generate the widget, as long as you have the Manage Tag Templates permission. To get to the template,
1. Click on your name in the upper right corner of Tealium iQ to open the Admin drop-down and click on Manage Templates.
2. Select the Multi-Opt Out template from the list.
3. Start modifying the template.
A word of caution: the Privacy Manager's template is complex, so make sure that whoever is making the changes knows what he or she is doing. You may also want to copy the content of the template and modify it elsewhere, so you can test it before you start making changes to the template in your profile.
I hope this helps.
04-21-2015 10:30 PM
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023