- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
01-23-2020 03:36 AM
We have a SPA and do shallow routing when we filter some search results to update the url. Query parameters are changed that are also used for tracking via Tealium extensions. Unfortunately it seems that Tealium does not update its qp parameter when we change the url on client side via shallow routing.
How can I force Tealium to get the proper current query parameter from the window.location?
01-24-2020 09:42 AM
You can use the following function in an extension to update the QP values
This is the same function which runs when utag.js loads for the first time, so the output should be the same!
01-31-2020 12:29 AM
Not completely happy with this.
1. Can I be sure that this function name is never changed in the Tealium utag.js, which would break my extensions depending on this?
2. This has a side effect on all other extensions.
3. It would be better if Tealium could just be configured to do this by default.
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023