Highlighted

Synchronous Load Type

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Hi, 

if I need to inject through Tealium both synchronous and asynchronous tags it is possible?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Synchronous Load Type

Employee Emeritus

Good morning, @stefano75. They are both possible through Tealium iQ. Here is an article about it:

https://community.tealiumiq.com/t5/Tealium-iQ/Asynchronous-vs-Synchronous-async-vs-sync/ta-p/13490

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Remember to give me a kudo if you like my post! Accepting my post as a solution is even better! Also remember that search is your friend.
Highlighted

Synchronous Load Type

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Hi, thanks

but if a tag must be synchronous, the utag.js must be loaded in synchronous mode instead if a tag must be asynchrnonous, the utag.js must be loaded as asynchronous mode.

It is correct?

If correct, for a same page, how I can do this?

Highlighted

Synchronous Load Type

Employee Emeritus

Hello @stefano75. I see that you were asking questions in another thread regarding Adform. Did that other thread answer your questions? I look forward to your reply. :-)

Remember to give me a kudo if you like my post! Accepting my post as a solution is even better! Also remember that search is your friend.
Highlighted

Synchronous Load Type

Tealium Employee

@stefano75

So to try and make it clear, below is a table of what you can do with each load type:

Load Type Sync Tags Async Tags
Sync Y Y
Async N Y

If you need a tag to be loaded Synchronously, then you will need to go into the "Advanced Settings" and click Sync to on:

sync.png

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Ask me anything Tealium related or Javascript, or NodeJS.
Please remember to mark solutions as accepted for future searchers.
Highlighted

Synchronous Load Type

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Many thanks
now it's all clear.

very helpful

Stefano