I'd like to set-up a pop-up (that shows an offer) based on URL parameters.
Basic visitor flow will be ...
1. Click on ad
2. Land on site with specific parameter indicating the Channel, Vendor, and Campaign
3. Pop-up shows Channel specific offer
Preferably a sexy lightbox type pop-up :)
Hope this helps!
I'm at an intermediate level with JS, but I'd like to explore option 2 for my scenario:
- the site is http://www.lensway.co.uk
- we're using http://fancybox.net/
- there is already a pop-up that fires for new visitors based on a cookie
- the JS trigger and HTML pop-up are located at the bottom of
- goal is to trigger the light box based on GA parameters
How would that be structured to ensure it's not disrupting the current set-up? Especially the HTML portion for the pop-up.