I use pname(js) to set pageName in Adobe. Pname is built by contenating levels in this manor and order:
1) using Set Data Values extension: L1 is set to text value â CLOâ
2) using Set Data Values extension: pname is set to L1
3) using Join Data Values extension: I have the Destination = pname and Join pname + L2 when L2 is defined
4) using Join Data Values extension: I have the Destination = pname and Join pname + L3 when L3 is defined
4) using Join Data Values extension: I have the Destination = pname and Join pname + L4 when L4 is defined
This builds the pname properly, but then I am using pname(js) in the configuration for previous_page_name which gets mapped to prop4 in Adobe. When I use pname for previous page Iâ m only getting the L1 part of the previous pagename.
I repeated the steps you outlined and I'm seeing the expected results for previous_page_name. I would recommend contacting your Tealium Account Manager to review the details of your implementation.
Thanks Seth! Finally able to look at this again. We have it working on other sites, but i noticed the spaces in the pname string are removed. I'm going to try that before reaching out to account. Best, John