- TLC Home Home
- Discussions Discussions
- Documentation Documentation
- Knowledge Base Knowledge Base
- Education Education
- Blog Blog
- Support Desk Support Desk
07-18-2019 05:08 AM
Currently webcompanion is dissabled to my site,.
While I get to add tealium as whitelabel in the CORS policy, I would like how to change the environment to test some pixels I've added.
I've tried using environment cookie, but it doesn't work to test the tags I've added.
Any help here?
07-18-2019 07:50 AM
Thanks for your patience as we are in the process of fixing the Web Companion. Here is an article that will show you how to switch environments without the use of the Web Companion. Let me know if you need anything else!
07-19-2019 12:13 AM
As per @KristenMeren post, the environment switcher tool is fantastic.
07-19-2019 01:33 AM
07-30-2019 06:17 AM - edited 07-31-2019 12:11 AM
If you only need to test specific pixels, where the uuid is known. You can acheive this in the console.
1. Override the environment
- utag_data["tealium_environment"] = "dev" // or whatever matches your requirement
2. Manually trigger the tag by uuid
- utag.view(utag_data, null, ['uuid']); // where uuid matches the value of the utag.uuid.js that contains the tag.
3. Set back your environment when finished
As a side note, consider that this will not pull in changes for extensions that are not scoped to the tag.
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2008-2023