View the Release Notes summary to learn about updated product features, enhancements, and fixes. To view details about how to use a new feature, click the Learn more link next to the description.
- New marketplace tag: Adition Cookie Matching (Learn more)
- New marketplace tag: Adition (Tagging) (Learn more)
- New marketplace tag: Adition (Track) (Learn more)
- New marketplace tag: Hotjar (Learn more)
- Introduced a new version of the Facebook Pixel tag for tighter integration with the Facebook Server-Side Events connector. (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Adition Tagging (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Chameleon (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Close.io (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Impact Radius Conversion (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Klaviyo (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: New Relic Browser (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: New Relic Mobile (Learn more)
- New marketplace connector: Reply.ai (Learn more)
- Added new upload key types for the Google AdWords Customer Match connector. (Learn more)
iQ Tag Management
- Introduced the CCPA Consent Manager feature that enables you to add a privacy banner and popup to your site in support of compliance California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA). (Learn more)
Customer Data Hub
- Introduced the new server-side users and permission roles feature to create a separation of access between the Tealium client-side interface and the server-side interface. (Learn more)
- Updated to Tealium Android 5.7.1.
- Updated Swift iOS to Version 1.9.4.
- React Native 1.0.10
- Added the ability to override the Collect Dispatch URL in the
null in the
TypeScript definition for parameters that accept it.
- Updated React Native to Version 1.0.10.
WebViewClient onRenderProcessGone for Android API 26+ to gracefully handle a render process crash and reinitialize the WebView (for the Tag Management module only).
- Corrected issue causing errors across Tealium targets when attempting to implement SwiftUI views in tvOS, macOS, and watchOS app targets.
Cartfile.resolved to avoid invalid Carthage circular dependency message.
- React Native
- Corrected TypeScript definition for remote command methods.
- Remote Commands
- Corrected issue causing
observer to be called twice in some circumstances.
- Corrected the React Native
TypeScript definition for remote command methods.